Tuesday 28 August 2012

Malin & Goetz: spot BLITZER

I've always always wished that I had perfect, poreless and flawless skin.  Unfortunately, I don't.

Spots were the bane of my teenage years and well into my early 20s, and whilst I don't have a facefull anymore, I still do suffer from some stubborn and unsightly spots, usually on my chin every now and then.

So, having suffered for a good few years, I've tried a hell of a lot of products to try and acheive spot free skin. It's ranged from spot creams doing nothing at all (ahem, clearasil) to creams doing too much, i.e burning/drying my skin (never use benzyl peroxide on your skin people - regardless of the reviews, it's awful!).

Out of sheer desperation a few months ago I went to Space NK to see if there was anything that they could recommend. To be honest, I'd never been in there before because a lot of their products are actually pretty expensive. However, they gave me this...



What a little gem this has turned out to be!! This is an overnight treatment that you dab onto spots directly and in my experience it literally shrinks them to half the size or gets rid of them completely. Application is easy, you just dip a cotton wall bud into the sediment in the bottle and dab on. It doesn't sting and it doesn't try out your skin. You don't need to use much at a time so this lasts a long time too. It can be expensive retailing at £17.50 but for me, it's worth it.

Thought i'd share this with everyone, just in case like me you though you'd tried everything - give this a go and hopefully it works as well for you as it did for me!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment