Tuesday 21 August 2012

'Croc Nail Effects'.. to buy or not to buy?


Evening bloggers!

Take a look at this gorgeous little nail paint gem!!

After trying and LOVING the 'crackle effect' polish from Barry M, I thought I'd give the croc effect a go.

How it works:

You are advised to put one coat of croc effect over a coloured varnish of your choice and then sit back and watch the pattern form.  It really is that simple!


It takes around 2 - 3 minutes for the pattern to completely emerge, and although I haven't to date ended up with a 'perfect croc effect' pattern on my nails, the result is still pretty darn impressive! 

The only downside (that I find with Barry M nail varnish in particluar) is the fact that this chips very quickly. There's nothing more annoying than chipped nail varnish, especially when they look so pretty!

Overall, I would definately buy this varnish again, and with more and more colours being introduced into the range, it'd be rude not to!
What do you think guys, anyone else tried this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment