Wednesday 29 August 2012

A little something to brighten up your Wednesday

So as I sit here at my desk working extremely hard (looking out of the window), I thought to myself how nice it would be to receive a little suprise gift in the post every month.

Eureka! A new business venture for me! I'll make millions!

Alas, I did a search and it's already being done. Drats!

Please take a look at this lovely little idea by not another bill. So quirky and cute! I love receiving my Glossyboxes every month but this is just something a little different.  You can subscribe for £15 a month and you need to choose whether the gifts will be for a boy or a girl/lady or man and then 'where you'd find them' Options include at an art gallery and at a boot sale etc. Have a little look at their website to see past presents they've sent out. I've just signed up for it and it's definately given my Wednesday a little boost :) xx

http://www.notanotherbill.com/HOME.html



No comments:

Post a Comment